• In stock items usually ship in 1-4 business days upon receipt of payment. On occasion, shipping may take longer for in stock items if I'm away from my studio during the time of the purchase. I will send you a personal e-mail message with an accurate shipment timeline when this occurs.
• I will ship USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Delivery is expected in 3 days in most cases.
• Expedited shipping and international orders : please contact me before placing your order as payment, shipping fees and availability will be dealt on a case-by-case basis.
Your satisfaction is extremely important to me! If you are not completely happy with your purchase, exchanges or returns (your choice) on unused items are permitted if you contact me within 3 days of receiving your items. All returns must be shipped within 7 days of receiving your order and pre-approval before the return is made.
• Returns: Payment will be refunded, minus original shipping and handling, upon my receipt of item. All returns must be unused and in the original condition, box, and packaging and shipped via USPS Priority Mail including Delivery Confirmation and Insurance for value. I am unable to refund items lost or damaged in the mail. In most cases there are no returns on custom-made or personalized orders, but that may be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
• For any piece that is being returned due to quality issues, contact me and I will provide you with a separate set of shipping directions and will absorb the cost of shipping.
Items damaged by the customer are not returnable.
• Exchanges: Exchanges must be made within the first 7 days of receiving your order and must be pre-approved. If the item was a gift, and it is beyond 7 days of when the item was originally received contact me directly. Gift purchases will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. You are responsible for shipping costs and any lost merchandise during shipping.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order at Anvil Fire and Time, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at anvilfireandtime.com for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All products remain Anvil Fire and Time's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Anvil Fire and Time reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Anvil Fire and Time and our website, .
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Notification of Changes